Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS

sooo.... I wish I had taken pictures of Jordan and I in our footie pajamas before we took the tree down, but you will just have to imagine it. It turned out to be the most picture perfect Christmas. We awoke at 4 a.m. in said footie pajamas to open our gifts as a couple on our FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER! (It was exciting) after that we had to be at the in-laws by seven to open gifts with Jors family, then off to my parents to open gifts with my family... wow, alot of running around, and by this time I'm exhausted. We made a pretty sweet haul tho'. Jordan got a new amp, a nice new fishing pole, a portable DVD player amongst other things. I got a GIANT sock monkey, a new jewelry box, some vinyls.... oh and did I mention that Jordan and I got a brand new 2009 Hyundai Accent, Ice Blue. Yeah I'd say it was a great Christmas, it was also great because I finally get to spend Christmas with the love of my life for eternity! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment